Welcome to e-include, the e-journal of Inclusion Europe.
|Implementation Period||October 2008 -October 2010|
|Funded by||European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme (Grundtvig)|
|Project Coordinator||Association of people with Down syndrome, their parents and guardians (AIPD) - Italy|
Sio2 srl. (Italy)
Equal Opportunities Centre for Disabled People (Denmark)
Down Syndrome Ireland (DSI) (Ireland)
Project Aura (Spain)
The Blanquerna Faculty of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences (Ramon Llull University, Barcelona) (Spain)
Equal Partners Foundation (Malta)
Down Foundation (Hungary)
- To educate people with learning disabilities regarding their political rights.
- To encourage people with learning disabilities to form and express an informed opinion / decision on the occasion of local, national and European elections and referenda, like any other European citizen.
- To raise awareness among those who are in a position to facilitate people with learning difficulties in exercising their political rights.
- One survey report on already existing good practices of education about the exercise of political rights
- Two modules educational programme on the exercise of political rights in Europe and in their own countries
- Brochures, posters and banners for an awareness-raising campaign
- CMq web site and a CD to disseminate messages and the contents
- Guidelines for making electoral programmes more accessible
For more information regarding this project, please visit the project website www.myopinionmyvote.eu